在外游學入住寄宿家庭的話,溝通是十分重要的,在此小編將歐洲游學冬令營的寄宿家庭常用英文表達進行了整理,以供參考。

General questions
I’m sorry, I don’t understand. Can you speak a little slower?
不好意思我沒聽懂, 能說慢一點嗎?
Could you say that again, please?
您能再說一遍嗎?
Can I join you in the living room?
我能加入你們(一起聊天)嗎?
I am very tired. I would like to go to my room. Is that alright?
我有點累了想先回房間休息,可以嗎?
Could you show me how to lock the house, please?
您能給我演示一下怎樣鎖門嗎?
Can you tell me how to catch the bus/train to school, please?
您能告訴我怎么樣乘公車/ 火車去學校嗎?
For the bathroom
What time/when can I use the shower?
我什么時間可以用浴室?
What is the best time for me to use the bathroom in the morning/evening?
我早上/ 晚上什么時間用浴室比較好?
Can I leave my toiletries in the bathroom?
我能把洗漱用品放在浴室里嗎?
Can I have an extra towel please?
我能再要一條毛巾嗎?
Can I have a clean towel, please?
我能要一條干凈的毛巾嗎?
For the kitchen/meals
What time does the family usually eat dinner/ breakfast?
晚餐/ 早餐是幾點?
Can I store some food/fruit in the fridge,please?
我能在冰箱里放些食物/ 水果嗎?
Can I help you with preparing dinner?
我能幫助你準備晚餐嗎?
Can I help you to set the table?
我能幫助您準備餐桌嗎?
Thank you for dinner. It was very good.
Can I help you with the dishes?
謝謝你的晚餐,非常好吃,我能幫助你洗碗嗎?
I am still a little bit hungry. Could I have more food, please?
我還是有點餓,能再來點吃的嗎?
I plan to eat in town with my friends tonight. Is that alright?
我今晚打算跟朋友在市中心一起吃晚飯,可以嗎?
I will be home a bit later tonight. Please can you save me some dinner?
我今晚會晚一點回家,能幫我留一點晚餐嗎?
I would like to cook some food for you.When is convenient for you?
我想為您做一些吃的,您什么時間方便?
Laundry
Can I wash my clothes, please?
我能洗衣服嗎?
When is the best time for me to do my laundry?
我什么時候洗衣服比較合適?
Where can I hang my wet washing?
我的濕衣服需要晾在哪兒?
Is it possible to wash some small things by hand?
小件衣物我能手洗嗎?
I would like to iron my clothes. Can I use the iron? Where do you keep it?
我想熨一下衣服,請問我能用一下熨斗嗎? 您放在哪里?
For your room
Do you need me to remove my shoes?
需要我脫鞋嗎?
I am a little cold at night. Can I have an extra blanket, please?
我晚上睡覺有點冷,能再給我一床毯子嗎?
Can I change my sheets, please?
我能換一下床單嗎?
Is it OK if I open the windows at night?
我晚上睡覺能開著窗戶嗎?
Is it OK if I close the windows at night?
我晚上睡覺能關上窗戶嗎?
My friend would like to visit my homestay.Can I invite him/her on Saturday?
我的朋友想過來看我,我能周六邀請他過來嗎?
I would like to take a photograph of your children. Is that alright?
我想給你的孩子拍張照片可以嗎?
May I watch TV? May I listen to the radio?
我能看電視嗎?我能聽收音機嗎?
以上是歐洲寄宿家庭常用英文表達全部內(nèi)容。